At St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin, we work daily to connect those in need with food, housing and crisis assistance, giving people hope and the chance for a better life.
We treat our clients with dignity, guiding them through the necessary steps through crisis to stability with the help of dedicated staff and volunteers. If you are seeking work that is more than just a job, one that gives you the opportunity to give back to others and your community, then our Vinnie’s family may be the place for you.
Job Description: Administrative Assistant, Part-time
St Vincent de Paul Society of Marin is seeking an individual to join our passionate and committed team as an Administrative Assistant. The position is currently part time, 20 hours per week. This position provides support to various programs and is supervised the Director of Finance & Operations.
- Provide administrative support services for the agency’s executive staff.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Communicate with vendors about the maintenance and upkeep of the office equipment and related vendors.
- Serve as the mail hub. Pick up mail from post-office and mailbox, sort and distribute. Drop mail in mailbox at end of day.
- Oversee the phone and voicemail systems.
- Provide administrative support to varied organizational projects and initiatives.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Ability to work independently in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly favored.
- Strong computer and spreadsheet knowledge and skills (MS Office).
Please forward your resume to VMasseria@Vinnies.org for consideration.
NON-DISCRIMINATION POLICY – St. Vincent de Paul Society of Marin County is committed to ensuring that all individuals have equal access to our assistance, programs, facilities, and employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against any person with regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, political affiliation, immigration status, mental or physical disability, income level, or medical condition.